Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Buns For Sale!

Both the sport and the runt are going to be for sale.  The sport will be 8 weeks old on Tuesday (July 31), so that is the earliest he can go to his home, but I am going to keep the runt an extra 2 weeks because of his small size. 
   
The sport, Benji

And this is the buck I am going to keep out of Ruby's Litter.  Presenting.... Hoppin' Fun's Bandit!



He is such a nice junior buck.  I am planning on bringing him with me to the MN state convention in September.  I am excited to see how he does! 

And for other news.... Bella had her babies on Monday (July 23).  She had 2 banded and 1 sport.  She didn't have any peanuts, so I am very thankful for that. :)


And Ruby, due any day. :)

She is eating her hay in the nestbox... silly girl. :)

2 comments: