Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Update... much needed update!! :)



Wow.... it has been like a month since I last posted!!!  Summer just gets SOOOO busy for us.  I hope to do post more post this fall/winter. :)

There hasn't really been any major changes in the rabbitry lately.  I am starting to condition the buns (maybe a little early:)) for the show this September.  I am really excited!!  It will be the MN convention!  This will be my second show.  Last show I brought only one bun(Onyx), this show I am hopeing to bring at least 3.... Ruby, Onyx and Bandit.  Ruby has had 2 litters, but still seems to be just gorgeous.  I will take some pictures of her after I wean her litter that she has right now... in about a week.  Bandit, my first homegrown, is just a gorgeous (or should I say, handsome:)) buck!!  I am really excites to see what the judges think of him.


Bandit 
He isn't very photogenic though. :) lol

Bandit again. :)
And, I am also trying to sell Bella.  So I bought a new brood doe to replace her!!  Presenting..... Hoppin' Hotot's Lily!!

 



Lily is a very nice doe.  I was hopeing to show her, but found a little black spot on her ear. :(  But, I am excited to breed her in a couple months and see how her babies turn out!! :)

And Bella's babies are a little over 5 weeks old and are cuter than ever!!!  I am pretty sure it is 2 bucks, 1 doe.



Sorry, the lighting wasn't very good in that picture. :)
The other buck - Petey


A buck - Petey
The other buck - Denny

And the doe.. Evelynn

And Ruby's babies are just ADORABLE!!!  I can't get over how cute they are!!  They are just over 4 weeks.  I am still figuring out there gender.

Aren't they just cuties?!?!?!




That is all for now!!  I will try to do some more posts soon.

5 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that these bunnies are so cute & I wish I could be as cute as they are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures Julia! Love your Bandit... he looks awesome. Gee, Lily does pose nicely for ya. ;-) Cute cute babies... love the names too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love baby bunnies ; ) My bunny is a giant chinchilla rabbit!!! Love ur blog...and thx 4 following mine ; )

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those baby bunnies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following Feminine Modesty. I am a BIG rabbit fan! I had rabbits for over 10 years. From the 4 I had I had one girl called Samantha...looks like Petey....and she loved me over everything. I still tear up almost 6 years later when I think of having to put her to sleep.

    Iris♥

    ReplyDelete