Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The babies turned 5 weeks old yesterday.  They are the sweetest lil' things.  I am pretty sure it is 3 bucks, 1 doe.  I think I am going to keep a buck out of this litter.  He seems to be pretty nice, but is starting to go through the ugly stage, so I'll have to see how he turns out. :)

Buck #1 (Thinking of keeping)
IMAG1278.jpg


IMAG1276.jpg

IMAG1274.jpg


Buck #2

This little guy is looking pretty nice as well, he just hardly has any eyebands. :(  He would probably make a good brood buck though.  He is also the runt, so is just adorable. :)  He looks a lot nicer than he does in these pictures.  He was being a little wiggly today. :)
IMAG1272.jpg


IMAG1271.jpg


The sport - a buck

This little guy is such a cutie!  He is the favorite of every one, including me. :)  My siblings are always asking if they can go down and see ''the sport''. :)  Unfortunately, he has marbling in one of his eyes, so cannot be used for breeding. 
IMAG1300.jpg


The Doe

This doe is looking nice also.  I think she would make a very good brood doe.  She might even be show quality.  When she was about 3-4 weeks old, she was just gorgeous.  I'll have to see how she matures.
IMAG1286.jpg


IMAG1280.jpg


IMAG1285.jpg


Just some other cute pictures of the babies.........


IMAG1312.jpg

IMAG1310.jpg


IMAG1293.jpg


Other news....

Both Ruby and Bella are due the end of this month.  This will be my first time to have two litters at the same time.  I will keep you updated on them!  I really want to get good at palpating.  I have tried it before, but am not very good at it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could see the pictures!:-) It says they're from mail.google.com :-/ nothing loads. Can you re-post as an image?

    ReplyDelete