Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 11, 2012

So sorry I haven't posted in a while! :(  We have been pretty busy with getting the gardens and other outside stuff done and finishing up school. :) 

Tomorrow the babies will be 8 weeks old!!  The little brood doe is going to be going to her new home tomorrow.  The other two little bucks I will be keeping another week or two.... one of the bucks is a runt and so I want to keep it an extra week or two, and their soon-to-be owners have requested if I could keep the other buck until the runt is ready.  They are both such cuties!! 

Miss Ruby was finally able to be bred!!  She is due around the end of this month.  I am really excited to see what her babies are like.  She was bred to my friend Emily's buck, Mickey.  They are both really nice bunnies(both show).  Me and Emily are both hopefully keeping a kit from her litter.  I am so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment