Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pics! :)

Yesterday I cleaned the rabbitry!!  It looks SO nice now (not that it didn't before:))!!   I took ALL the cages out and scrubbed them, and since I only have 1 carrier (I know.. I need more:)) I put all the bunnies in them once they were washed and dryed.  I think they really enjoyed it. :)  Ruby was all relaxed and stretched out in her cage... I wish I would've had my camera, but my dad had it with him. :(  Next time!!

The babies are getting so big!!  They will be 7 wees old on Saturday!  Wow, time flies so fast!!

This week Ruby will be 5 months old!!  I will hopefully breeding her this week.   I am so excited for her babies!!
This is what 90% of the pictures look like. :)



The little runt of the litter... so cute!
And everyone else....


Bella :)
Ruby!
Onyx!













2 comments:

  1. Cuuuute! Love the photo of the one in your hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are invited to follow my blog here is the link to it
    http://ahorseofcourseandrabbitstoo.blogspot.com/



    I love baby rabbits they are cute.

    ReplyDelete