Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I am so excited!




This Saturday I will be going to my very first rabbit show!!  I am really excited to go and talk to all the breeders and see all the bunnies there.  I am sure I will be very tempted to buy a rabbit, but right now I am kinda tight on space.  I hope to build more cages in the near future. 
I will be taking Onyx with me.   I am really excited to see how he will do.  I hope he doesn't molt like a couple days before, then I wouldn't have any other bunnies to take!  Hopefully this fall I will have a couple juniors to take.


He does not look good in this picture.  He was not working with me today. :)


And miss Ruby, crabby as ever, due the beginning of May.....

Last weekend I planted some flowers outside my rabbitry, hoping to make the outside look pretty.  I think it does. :)  Sorry the picture isn't the best, it was kinda windy when I took it.  Also, ignore the pitchfork in the background. :)



And the two remaining babies, hopefully going to their new home this week.

I had to hold them to keep them still long enough to take the picture. :)

I will let you know about any show results!  I am really excited and kinda nervous for Saturday. :)






1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited too! =) Can't wait.

    ....and love your flowers! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete