Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Update!!


Today the babies are 5 weeks old!!  They are just lil' cutie pies!!  They love jumping around and acting all cute!!  Love 'em!!
On Wednesday I moved Bella into a different cage to start weaning the kits.  They seem to be doing good with that! :)
In about 2 weeks I will (hopefully) breeding Ruby!  She is such a nice lil' gal.  I am really excited to see what I can get from her! 

The babies....



Isn't this picture ADORABLE!! :)


Such a cutie! :)

And just some other pictures form around the rabbitry...

Bella...



Ruby....



And last but not least: Onyx....



Hope you enjoyed the pictures! ~Julia





3 comments:

  1. Oh, for cute!! Seriously, SO adorable! They just seem to get cuter and cuter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments on my blog...I always enjoy getting comments from new blog readers =) Oh, and thanks for following me too!

    Hmm...I'm not sure why I can't see the pictures, but I'm sure the rabbits are *very* cute!!!

    ReplyDelete