Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Babies!

Here are some pics of the bunnies at 2 1/2 weeks old.  They are SO cute right know! 















I love this picture.....




 And this picture..:)





Sorry this one is a little blurry...it is so cute though. :)
  Well, not much is going on at the rabbitry.  In a month I hope to breed Ruby, she will be 5 months old on May 3.  I can't wait to see what I get from her!! 

I will be getting a cord for my camera hopefully tomorrow.  I guess I could do post without pics, but they just aren't as interesting! :)

~Julia









1 comment:

  1. SO ADORABLE!!! Love the pictures. I don't know how I missed all your posts lately.. lots to catch up on! And I love your new look on your blog, SUPER cute! :)

    ReplyDelete