Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Kittens!

Well, today my cat Whiskers had 3 DARLING lil' babies!!  I am SO excited!  I love having little babies around. :)  Click HERE to go to my kitten/cat blog!

Now bunnies!  The babies are really growing up and will be 4 weeks tomorrow!!  They are really cute and are getting big!  Well, I guess they aren't going to get any smaller. :):)

Hopefully I will be breeding Ruby in about 2 weeks!  I am REALLY excited to see what I can get out of her.  For being a brood doe she is GORGEOUS!  The plan is to breed her to my friend Emily's very nice buck who is also her half-brother.  We are both very excited to see how the babies turn out. :)


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to match her and Mickey up... I still can't believe how beautiful Ruby is after seeing her last Tuesday! One pretty gal. Hope you get some show winners out of her. :)

    ReplyDelete