Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bella/Kit pics (with extras:))!!


So sorry that I have not posted pictures of the babies sooner!!  Well, anyhow here they are!
Sorry the pics kinda blurry, but boy do baby bunnies squirm!!  They don't stay still for 1 second!!  To me they kinda look like pop-corn bouncing around in the air-popper! lol:)


And here is a picture of just one of the babies.  I know it is blurry but I took like a million and this is the best of them all and it took me forever to get this one. :) You have no IDEA (well, some of you breeders probably do:)) how much they squirm (which I have already said:))!!!



And here is miss Bella.... I have had her for about 3 weeks and she is an awesome mom!!  Love this girl:)



And some other pictures of Onyx and Ruby.........

Ruby......





 Onyx........




 

Sorry, Onyx's pictures are kinda blurry.....he likes to lick my fingers, so when I take pics he is always licking my fingers and he moves when I take my hand away when it takes the picture!! lol:)

Hoped you enjoyed all the pictures!!  I sure enjoyed taking them:)

2 comments: