Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Rabbitry

So, I took a video of my rabbitry.  It is not very good, I took it on my dads laptop.  It is much harder to make a movie on a laptop than on a camera, but unfortunately I can't find my camera cord to download pictures onto the computer!!  So I will have to get one soon!!  And just so you know, that isn't how I sound in real-life. :)  When you take videos on your laptop or camera, it never sounds how you really sound. :)  Just so you know.

3 comments:

  1. Don't know how I missed this post, but wanted to say what a Cute rabbitry you have! I love the BIG windows, how nice.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the windows are really nice because I don't have a ceiling light, so otherwise it gets pretty dark down there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute video, I love it! Your rabbitry looks so great! :)

    ReplyDelete