Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 28

Today is say 28 for Bella.  She has made her nest and has even been pulling out fur!!  That is really unusual for her, usually Emily said she has only done that right before she has her babies!  She also usually kindles on days 31-32, but the earlier the better right?!?!?! 

Onyx and Ruby have been doing really good.  Onyx is probably the favorite in the rabbitry. :)  I LOVE all my bunnies to pieces though. :)  Onyx is just so friendly, not that Ruby or Bella isn't, but whenever I pick him up he will lick my fingers (like a dog!:)) and is just cuddly when I hold him!  He is such a sweetheart! :) 

I will post pictures soon!!  The reason I haven't lately is because I usually take the pictures with my dad's laptop and he also brings it with him to work, so it hasn't been around for a while.  I will try to take some really soon, especially since Bella will (hopefully) be having her babies soon!!  So excited for that!

I will keep you updated about Bella!  Will post pictures soon!!  ~Julia

1 comment: