Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ruby!


I took some pictures of Ruby today.......but boy does she squirm!!  She must not have liked the sound of my camera or else she was not in the mood for taking pictures!!!  I eventually just took some pictures of her in her cage, but they are still really cute!!!  Sorry if they are a little blurry, but like I said...she wouldn't stay still!!!

Ruby....this is my favorite picture of her of the pictures that I just took!!
Ruby again!!



Me and Ruby!!

Ruby has been the best little bun for me!!!  She is such a cutie!!  Whenever I come down to feed her or hold her she stands up in the corner of her cage that faces the door waiting for me.  It is so cute!!
Whenever I let her out she always goes to her food bag and tries to scratch it......she must know there is something in there that she really wants!!!

Me and my dad finally finished the tray for her cage!!  I was using cardboard, newspaper and some old baking trays that my Mom didn't want anymore, but it would still leak and I would have to change cardboard and newspaper like every other day.  So the new tray is so nice!!  Thanks Dad!!

Well, that is pretty much everything that is new around here!  Hopefully I will take some Valentines pictures soon and post them.  We'll see!!



1 comment: