Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 27, 2012

New Pictures!

I took some pictures of RUBY tonight!  I tried to take some pictures of Onyx, but whenever I would like put my hand over his head to keep him still until the last second that I took the picture, he would start licking my finger and would  follow my hand once I took it away, so all the pictures were SUPER blurry!!  I don't think I got ONE good one!  I will try again another time. :)

This is one of my favorite pictures :)



Ruby is SUCH a good poser!  She hardly EVER moved when I took these pictures!!  I took a lot more and they were all good, so it was hard to decide which ones to post!!

I am super excited!!  Next week (hopefully on Wednesday) I will be picking up Bella!  I am so excited to get her!  She sounds like a sweet little bun. :)

Ugh.....today I did a MAJOR cleaning day in the rabbitry.  I washed all the cages, trays, dishes and organized everything else!  It took me about 2 hours, but the rewarding part was standing back and admiring my work. ;)

Well, thats everything new around here!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, such cute pictures, I love her. :) And I know what you mean about all the hard work and then standing back and enjoying your work, that's the best part. :) LOL Glad you are having fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the one where she's in the bucket :)

    ReplyDelete