Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Onyx!

Presenting........Emily's Hoppin' Hotot's Onyx!

 Onyx is such a little sweetie!  He is about 2 weeks younger than Ruby, so I will be able to use both of them for breeding around the same time.  He also has great type, so hopefully I will be able to show him when he gets a little older. 

When I first bought him (Wednesday, Feb. 15) he was pretty nervous and wasn't eating.  But bananas fixed that!  When a bunny doesn't want to eat you should give them a little piece of banana with their food and for some reason it makes them want to eat their food!  So he is doing a lot better now. 

Ruby is doing really good!  She is such a sweet heart!  Whenever I open up her cage door she comes and waits for me to pick her up!  I love her to pieces!

Well, in about a week I will be adding another addition to my herd.  Her name is Bella and she is about 2 yrs old.  My friend Emily (who I am getting her from) bred her to her buck on the 16th, so hopefully she is bred!  So I am excited to have some babies!  I thought that I would have to wait until Ruby was old enough to be bred, but I will be have little babies (hopefully:)) sooner than I expected which is really exciting!!!


2 comments:

  1. Awww... he's so sweet. :) Glad he's doing well, LOVE the pictures. :) (Cute rose petals. :))

    ReplyDelete