Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Show!

So, today I was able to go with my friend, Faith to a 4-H show near my home.  I took Bandit with me and entered him in the breed show and also did showmanship.  He got 2nd place at the breed show.  The judge said that it was very close and that he probably would have won if his coat would have been in nicer condition. :(  He is starting to molt and I also switched their feed, so that probably had something to do with it as well. :)  In showmanship, well...... in my opinion I FAILED!!  I had NEVER done anything like that before and was SUPER nervous and I just could not think of the answers to the questions she would ask me.  Of course, I would have been able to answer the question that she gave the person next to me... but, oh well.  I just know now that I will never, ever, ever do that again(unless I change my mind. :))

I also gave Ruby her nestbox today!  I am super excited to have babies around.  I am not very good(at all) at palpating, so I do not know for sure if Ruby is bred, but am pretty sure! :)  I guess I will know in a couple days. :)  I'll keep ya updated... hopefully with some pictures too!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to go! Congrat's on Bandit's 2nd place! Yay! Will you go to the show in Hutch end of this month you think?
    What feed did you switch to?
    Good luck with Ruby!! Hope she has a big healthy litter! Lily is pulling fur for her nest box right now. :D

    ReplyDelete