Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Much needed UPDATES!!

Hello everyone!!  That is... everyone who even looks at this blog anymore!!  I have had a VERY busy fall/winter so far, and it is just going to get crazier!!  In the next week or so my family and I are embarking out on a 6-8 week traveling adventure.  We are going to Florida first and then some other places down South.  We are all pretty excited and nervous. :)  If you would like to know more about our travels, check out our family blog: http://www.thisfamilyoften.blogspot.com/  
We just created the blog, so there isn't anything really on there yet.  Check back a little later. 

Anyways, about BUNNIES!!  I am taking a brake from breeding for the rest of the winter, because I will not be here (duh). :)  In the spring I plan on starting breeding again.  So come April I should have some more interesting stuff to blog about. :)  I hope to get better at blogging.  I like blogging, I just can't always find the time and it isn't really worth blogging when there is nothing interesting to blog about. :)  Maybe some of you bloggers know what I mean. :)

Anyways, I have to go to bed now.  I just thought I would let all you know why I haven't been blogging lately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment