Onyx!

Onyx!
Onyx's first wins!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ruby had her babies!!

Last night I went down to the basement to feed the bunnies, and when I was feeding Ruby I noticed some fur in her cage.  I looked in her nest-box and I saw a neat little nest of fur in the back.  I am so excited!  She had a total of 4 kits, 3 black banded and 1 sport.  It also looks like there is not any peanuts!
They all look healthy and have nice round bellies.  Ruby is a great mother. :)

The nest



The two cuties :)


The protective mama :)

And Onyx, with his 3, 1st place ribbons.  So proud of him. :)





Hopefully I will be breeding Onyx to my friends doe and I think I will breed him to Bella.  He isn't quite 6 months old, so I am going to wait a little bit before using him for breeding.  I am really excited to see how his babies turn out though!! :)

Well, that is all my big news. :)

~Julia















No comments:

Post a Comment